Sunday, December 16, 2012

Organizing the Kitchen and Kids


Organizing My Life...

With a family of six, I need to stay organized and recruit help around the house.  These are a few ideas I came up with that are simple projects with items I had laying around the house.
This clipboard is exactly what I need since I am a list maker.  I keep it right next to the fridge for my grocery list and put my coupons in the little pocket on the bottom.




Put the Kids To Work...

I loved this project because it is SOOOO useful for our family and can change from the school year to the summer easily.  It is a cookie sheet decorated with scrapbook paper and ribbon.  The chores are printed from my label maker and put onto magnets.  I made extras that can be used during the school year such as empty folder, homework and such.  I store unused ones on the back of the cookie sheet.

This project is featured on:





4 comments:

  1. super cute! We have a responsibility chart too for the kids and it's very useful. They really keep in mind what's on their list and enjoy checking off the items each day that they have accomplished!
    Thanks for sharing at Repurposed Ideas weekly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome and sooo pretty! I too am reorganizing my life cause it's January!
    Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party! I am your newest follower (thanks for following me)~
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! What a great idea and such a pretty organizing chart. Thanks for sharing it at my Silver Pennies Sunday link party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...