Friday, January 18, 2013

Chalkboard Obsessed!

Do you love chalkboards as much as I do?  If so, here is a project for you.  See how easy it is to create a chalkboard in about an hour.  I have a few more chalkboard projects around the house.  Thought I'd share my obsession with you!





Here's how to make a quick chalkboard...

1.  Find a frame or surface for your chalkboard.
2.  Paint the frame in desired color.  Here I've painted it turquoise, sanded the edges and wiped a little stain onto the frame.
3.  Roll chalkboard paint onto surface.  I recommend two coats.
4.  Have fun Expressing Yourself!


Great for special announcements too...

Happy Chalking!


1 comment:

  1. I love chalkboards too. My husband had to stop me from making them, because I just kept making them, lol! I am stopping by from Aloha Fridays and I am now your newest follower. I am loving your blog and look forward to your future posts!

    xx
    Serena
    www.theserenasaga.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...