Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wishing for Spring...


Day three after surgery and I'm bored and wishing for Spring!  Here are a few of my favorite things about spring and summer.  I long to feel the warm breeze blowing through my hair and having to use my cowboy hat to keep the sun off my freckled face.


With four kiddos, our summers are busy as can be!  LaCrosse and Marching Band consume a lot of our time.  Scott and I love spending quiet mornings on the river, fishing.  I get pretty excited about catching anything...This whole fishing thing is a new interest for me.  Though putting the worm on or taking the fish off is not something I do yet.  









My favorite things:
                   1. Canoeing  2. Camping  3. Hiking  4. Traveling
                                       5. Fishing 6.  Anything with the people I love!










4 comments:

  1. Looks like you NEED a rest from all of your fun spring/summer activities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...I miss it!
      Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to come back and visit again!

      Jen @ throughmycreativemind.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Your photos are SO beautiful! Thank you for stopping by and linking up with The Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you'll join us again!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy for stopping by! Make sure to come back and visit again!

      Jen @ throughmycreativemind.blogspot.com

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...