Wednesday, February 20, 2013

15 Minute Card Challenge

I went through my card box and realized that I need some new, basic cards.  After I finished a small photo album I decided to challenge myself to a 15 minute Card Challenge.

TIP: After working on a project take 10 or 15 minutes to make a few cards out of the scraps leftover.  You will be surprised at how many you can get done.  Why? You ask...  You have all the coordinating papers and embellishments out and matched up.

I am a fast scrapbooker and card maker because I keep shapes simple.  I use the scrap papers I have,   Maybe cutting off a small piece here and there, but for the most part I use the sizes they are and layer them.  Keep your cards simple!  Most people throw a card away after a couple days, so don't put too much effort into it.

6 comments:

  1. These cards are beautiful! Thanks for offering tips for those of us not as savvy at scrapbooking. I'm going to give the card making a try.

    Thanks for linking up at A New Creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I should try challenging myself to a set time once in a while! Coming at you from the blog hop and have really enjoyed some of your posts today. Happy to be following you via GFC and looking forward to more! Stop by and vist any time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping it simple is a good tip with most anything, isn't it? And these came out great!

    I'm visiting today from Thursday's Favorite Things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very creative. The cards are beautifully designed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas. Mine always take way more than 15 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and quick! I always fret over mine for 15 minutes before I even start! lol You are right and I would probably make more if I just went with the size they come in and layer them. Thanks for sharing at Transformed Tuesday.
    Hugs,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...