Sunday, February 10, 2013

Love Album

I always make sweet little albums for Scott for special occasions.  Here is the album I made for him for Valentine's Day this year.  Made from a cardboard album bought at a scrapbook store, this album is a quick and easy project.  I used coordinating papers and embellishments to make this album easy to mix and match patterned papers and accessories.

When I was done, I made several Valentines cards from the same coordinating papers to use up scraps.



Tip: When working on a project, create a few cards from the left over scraps and embellishments.  It takes e half the time since everything is out and coordinates already.









Linked up on:
mop it up mondaysWe Made That

One More Time EventsPJH Designs

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Gena for stopping by! Come back often

      Jen @ throughmycreativemind.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Beautiful memories........Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!


    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. its wonderful I am sure he loved it. thank you for adding your wonderful blog to the Thursday Favorite Things hop. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, and it is so beautiful!! I love it. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent! So thrilled to have you share with us. Have a wonderful weekend. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy
    www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet idea and I bet he really loves them although guys don't always say so. They are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Transformed Tuesday. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...