Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine's Cards

My Valentine's Day cards are all made!

Card Making Tip: When I'm scrapbooking or working on a project with matching papers I always make a few cards as well.  All the papers and embellishments are matching and out, so it takes half the time to put together cards.  Plus, I am using up my extra scraps and don't feel bad for throwing away scraps after I've used them in several projects.






All These cards and my Love Album project came from coordinating papers...



Linked up on:
mop it up mondaysWe Made That

One More Time EventsPJH Designs

3 comments:

  1. What sweet Valentine cards! I'm sure they will bring a smile to whomever receives them. I love to make Valetine's Day cards, but haven't made any this year yet... your pictures are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie for stopping by! Come back often

      Jen @ throughmycreativemind.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Love how you used your left overs to make these gorgeous cards! Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...