Saturday, May 18, 2013

Chalkboard Obsession Saturday

The weekend is a welcome relief...and springtime has finally come to Minneapolis! Yay!  As you can see from my last post we have been busy planting flowers and getting out yard all cleaned up from a long....long...long winter.  

Today our boat comes out of storage, lacrosse season has started and marching band has started and the busy parade schedule is up.  So, I have decided to take a break from doing my Saturday linky party until fall so I have time to spend and create awesome memories with my beautiful family.
 
I look forward to sharing our creative endeavors with all my bloggin' friends.  Stay tuned for a fun and creative summer!  

On to the chalkboard obsession...

Make sure to check out previous Chalkboard Obsessions...Here are a few of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...