Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ahhhh...Summer is here! Our Potted Gardening.

We finally have had nice weather to get our pots filled with beautiful flowers and they have really filled out.  I thought I would share them with you.  Summer has finally hit Minnesota! YAY!  

Our garden is mostly on the deck and our front door step.  The places we see it most.  I will take pictures when the corner garden start to bloom with zinnias.  I love them because they are just so darn easy to grow and I have fresh cut flowers in so many colors all summer long.  















1 comment:

  1. Jen...I cannot believe how stunning your deck is!!! and that you don't have any comments on it....that's a crime. I LOVE what you did with the arbor above!! and when I say love, I mean steal the idea, remember it for a future project and PIN it like crazy!!! You should do a post on just those flowers and how you did it at the top of that arbor...it's amazing.

    Totally jealous of your deck and your newest follower.

    P.S. Have you thought about going to Link parties to promote your great ideas and get reader comments? You should...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...